Keep in touch with the retail industry through:
- Association quarterly newsletters – The North Dakota Petroleum Marketers Association publishes a quarterly newsletter to keep you informed of association activities, government regulations, and money saving programs and ideas for your business.
- Legislative updates – During the Legislative Session, the association provides a weekly update of all bills that may affect petroleum marketers. Petroleum members input is solicited to determine the associations position on legislative issues.
- Legislative and Regulatory Representation – The Voice of ND Businesses! – The NDRA lobbyist, Mike Rud works full-time to communicate membership positions to lawmakers. Mike closely monitors the activities of the North Dakota Senate and the House of Representatives, their various legislative committees, special study commissions and government regulatory boards and commissions. He testifies, with members input, before these various bodies to encourage the passage of favorable legislation and ensure the defeat of legislation detrimental to businesses.
- NDRA PAC Golf Scramble – The golf event is held to raise Political Action Committee (PAC) funds. Take a day to relax and visit with other members and suppliers. Your PAC contributions will help provide support for pro-business legislative candidates.
- Your one stop information source – We work closely with our members and maintain close contact with government agencies. We step in where you may need assistance.
- Management and Supervisor Seminars – The ND Retail Association continually strives to update its members of the various industry regulations and trends through a variety of seminars.
- Membership Decals – Proudly display your commitment to professionalism through membership in the association.